Position Title: Assistant Manager – Social Media & Communication
Position based at: New Delhi
Desired experience: 1-2 years
KHUSHII (Kinship for humanitarian social and holistic intervention in India) is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit organization working for the upliftment and holistic development of underprivileged children, women and vulnerable families. Founded in December of 2003 by Cricket legend Kapil Dev, KHUSHII is currently working in 6 states in India namely Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Telangana, Maharashtra and Karnataka reaching out to approx. 28,000 children and impacting lives of more than 5 lakh in the communities in their fight against poverty, abandonment, social neglect.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest) strategy to align with organizational goals
- Oversee website and social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Design and edit EDMs and other communication material on Photoshop and Canva.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with internal teams and clients.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute all social media content on all active channels, including a well-articulated approach for increasing follower engagement, revenue and traffic.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute social media and corporate campaigns on relevant themes
- Editing and proofreading of success stories, reports and update from projects before social media posting.
- Photography and documentation of projects to create bank for communication material Desired skills
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Canva for social media post creation
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management and content marketing
- Strong writing skills for content creation and miscellaneous document creation
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle agency with changing priorities of the organization.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with any discipline
- Knowledge of social media tools and platforms
- Photography and videography skills
- NGO experience desired
- Freshers with NGO internship can also apply