Khushii’s Impact over the years
Impact on Community
Under Rural Development, we have impacted 4,00,000 per day. All our programmes vis a vis women’s empowerment, adult education, and microfinance have been extremely successful, benefitting almost 3000 women per day, with specific outreach in our very popular Beauty Courses, run by VLCC for over 1000 women.
- Neemrana Development Project
- Dadi-Dada Project Day care for elderly group
- Cutting & Tailoring Neemrana
- Beauty & Culture Under VLCC
- Khushii Cares Supported street children at Nizamuddin Railway Station, New Delhi Railway Station and at Paharganj.
- Tsunami Constructed 100 homes in Thirangampadi, Nagapatnam. Also started supporting 33 Tsunami affected children at Bahai School, Sikkimthrougheducation, boarding and lodging.
- Mannat Supported Shantidhara Society, an old age home in Burari
- Helen Keller Institute for the Deaf and Deaf Blind Gave monetary support to the Hellen Keller Institute working for the Deaf / Deaf Multiple Handicapped / Deaf blind children and young adults through Day-Care/Residential Facilities and other ancillary services.