What information do we need and collect?
Khushii asks for the information listed below, all of which will be held securely.
· Pan No.
· Donation amount
What is this information used for?
· Khushii uses this information to:
· Process donations and provide receipts.
· Provide occasional updates as may be relevant.
· Maintain accurate records of donor‘s details.
· Maintain accurate records of accounts for auditing purposes.
· Account Name – Khushii- Kinship For Humanitarian Social And Holistic Intervention
· Account No – 910010006471782 & 915010002219031
· Bank Name – Axis Bank Ltd, Rajouri Garden , New Delhi
· IFC Code – UTIB0000066 & UTIB0001889
Payment by cheque /DD should be made in favour of Khushii and send to the following address.
Khushii is located in New Delhi, India. Contact details for the office in India are as follows:
Building NO-2, Masoodpur Farms, Near JIMS, Vasant Kunj
New Delhi – 110070
Phone: +91(11) 26130597,
Website: www.khushii.org E-mail: [email protected]
Your card details will not be stored by Khushii for any reason.
We are registered under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act. 1976. Donation from Overseas Donor are also accepted.