Recruitments Regulations (RR) for Sports Coordinator for KHUSHII
Nature of work
- Managing/supervising the sports coaching of the children adopted by KHUSHII.
- The participation of these children in various sports events at various levels and keep check on the performance level of these children.
- Linkage with sports Authority of India, sports federations and other sports organizing bodies (govt./Non Govt.)
- Supervising the coaching given by the coaches to the children at various coaching centers.
- Maintain the data of all the adopted children for sports online.
- Provide assistance in organizing sports events in the schools adopted by Khushii in the NCR region.
Qualification/Experience and other information
- Candidate should be Bachelor in Physical Education (3 years) or Bachelor degree in any steam with Diploma in Physical Education or its equivalent/higher.
- Candidate should have at least 10 years’ experience in the field of sports at school level. The children coached by him /her should have participated at various levels in different sports.
- The working knowledge of computer is essential.
- The Candidate should be energetic and able to do field work also.
- The age is no bar.
- The Salary will be decided on the basis of candidates’ past experience and qualification.